The First Post
I am starting this blog as a way to keep friends and family updated on the progress of Baby Hanna. Baby Hanna is due June 30, 2006 and is perhaps the most eagerly awaited baby of all time... at least in the Whichard/Hanna families ;)
My most recent appointment with my midwife was February 7th and all is going well. I love my appointments because we get to hear the baby's heartbeat and it's like all the world stops and I just have a few moments to know everything is alive and well. It looks like I am FINALLY over morning sickness! Hooray! It has been a long 20 weeks! Now I seem to be progressing to the next stage of pregnancy, weird cravings. My current craving is anything tart and lemony. I have been drinking gallons of lemonade, recently joyfully discovered Haagan Daas lemon sorbet, and have had several dreams about lemony desserts. I never would have predicted this love of lemon. Maybe it is a foreshadowing that I should choose a nice yellow for the nursery.
We haven't determined a nursery "theme" yet because we don't know if we are having a boy or a girl. We have our next ultrasound on February 23rd. We are very excited about finding out if we are having a boy or a girl and beginning to specifically plan for our new family member.
My most recent appointment with my midwife was February 7th and all is going well. I love my appointments because we get to hear the baby's heartbeat and it's like all the world stops and I just have a few moments to know everything is alive and well. It looks like I am FINALLY over morning sickness! Hooray! It has been a long 20 weeks! Now I seem to be progressing to the next stage of pregnancy, weird cravings. My current craving is anything tart and lemony. I have been drinking gallons of lemonade, recently joyfully discovered Haagan Daas lemon sorbet, and have had several dreams about lemony desserts. I never would have predicted this love of lemon. Maybe it is a foreshadowing that I should choose a nice yellow for the nursery.
We haven't determined a nursery "theme" yet because we don't know if we are having a boy or a girl. We have our next ultrasound on February 23rd. We are very excited about finding out if we are having a boy or a girl and beginning to specifically plan for our new family member.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home