My Photo
Name:
Location: United States
Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 23, 2006

We had our ultrasound today. Waiting for 3:00 (the time of our appointment) seemed to take forever! I felt like it was Christmas and I was about 5 years old!
Once we finally got to our appointment it was so exciting to find out that we are going to be the proud parents of a little girl! I will post pictures soon, but I just wanted to go ahead and say "It's a girl!!!!" For her name everyone will have to wait for June, but we thought we would share one part of our surprise early!
Mom and Dad are coming this weekend so Mom and I are going to go scope out baby stuff on Saturday. Then Hank and I will go register the next weekend. How fun! We are going to use mermaids as our nursery theme. I've picked out a really cute picture to use as the basis for the idea. (http://store.yahoo.com/marisa-kristines/mesahacaart1.html) The fun thing is that the name of the picture is "Mermaid Sarah Hanna".
Anyway, pictures coming soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home