My Photo
Name:
Location: United States
Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 16, 2006

25 week update

Just 15 more weeks to go! We have 48 days left in our school year. Then the countdown will really be on. I am really looking forward to being home to "nest". Fortunately spring break is just 3 weeks away. Over the break I will have my first baby shower, in NC. I'm so excited!

Here is my 25 week update on Baby Hanna:
Head to heels, your baby now measures about 13 1/2 inches. Her weight — a pound and a half — doesn't sound like much, but she's beginning to exchange her long, lean look for some baby fat. As she does, her wrinkled skin will begin to smooth out and she'll start to look more and more like a newborn. Her hair is probably recognizable now (in color and texture), although both may change after she's born.

can I just say I think she will have dark hair!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home