momsomnia and my other whiny complaints
I've started waking up between 3:30 and 4:00 am and never really going back to sleep. I just sort of doze, roll over, check the clock until 5:50 when I get up. And I wake up several other times before my 3:30/4:00 wake up. It is really tiring! Even though I've never been the type to get bags under my eyes I have purple circles under them! And weird little purple lines that look like "cleopatra" 60's eyeliner coming out from the corners of my eyes. Maybe it is training for when the baby comes!
My morning sickness has dwindled to about 2 times a week. That is fine with me since I'd rather get sick twice a week then feel like I'm about to be sick all the time, or actually get sick twice a day.
Other then that everything is good. I think we are going to order the crib this month. I've started getting a few baby outfits. They are so cute! I can't wait to decorate the nursery! I think I will go visit my crib bedding this weekend so that I can try and match some paint chips and pick out a nursery color. :)
My morning sickness has dwindled to about 2 times a week. That is fine with me since I'd rather get sick twice a week then feel like I'm about to be sick all the time, or actually get sick twice a day.
Other then that everything is good. I think we are going to order the crib this month. I've started getting a few baby outfits. They are so cute! I can't wait to decorate the nursery! I think I will go visit my crib bedding this weekend so that I can try and match some paint chips and pick out a nursery color. :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home