thump!
I'm so excited. Tonight I was reading and had my hands propped on my stomach (it being a very convenient place to prop my hands these days). Anyway, as I was reading all the sudden my book jumped! A movement from inside my stomach had made my hand move. It was the first time I've felt the baby move from the outside, I've been able to feel her moving on the inside for a few weeks now. Anyway, it was just thrilling. I just laid there with my hands on my stomach waiting to feel it again and I felt it several more times. I hope Hank is able to feel it too. I guess in a few days/weeks I might be thinking I should have been more careful what I wished for (I hear it can get uncomfortable to have someone kicking your insides around) but right now it is just a thrilling new milestone in this adventure! I even called Hank at band practice to let him know he just might be able to feel her kick tonight!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home