My Photo
Name:
Location: United States
Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, April 24, 2006

Charleston Shower

This past Saturday we had a very nice shower here in Charleston. It was a tea party at the Charleston Place Hotel. Amber, Tricia, and Mrs. Joye did a very nice job getting everything organized. It was fun to have family and friends dress up and get together to celebrate Greyson. Unfortunately I forgot my camera at school, so I don't have pictures, but Amber is supposed to give me copies. We had a fun time with different choices of tea, tea sandwiches, scones and crumpets (I tried lemon curd for the first time and it is marvelous), and then all sorts of tea cakes (which I didn't actually get to eat since they all had sugar).
There were plenty of presents and I think Greyson may become the best dressed baby in South Carolina. We have so many clothes now!
Another treat this weekend was a visit from my mom and Maya (her dog- Scout's best friend in the whole world). Mom came for the shower and we got to spend all day Saturday together. It was very nice to have her here with me.
Hank is supposed to finish up the nursery this week, so hopefully soon we will be able to start putting everything away. Then I will do pictures and post them. It is going to be beautiful!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home