My Photo
Name:
Location: United States
Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

The Nursery!

After much anticipation on my part and hard work on Hank's part I came home today to find the nursery looking more like a baby is going to move in then ever before! Hank had finished painting all the trim, moved in the dresser, put together the crib and put pictures on the wall.
I was so excited I had to get out all my baby bedding and try it on the crib. (I guess I should probably take it off so that it doesn't get dusty over the next month).
I took some pictures because I think it is going to be the most beautiful nursery ever! Now I can't wait to put things away, organize the closet, add a rocking chair, and a lamp and sit in there and hold Greyson!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home