almost a month
It's been almost a month since I posted... so you might be able to tell life has been pretty full around here. Greyson is more and more interactive everyday. It is fun but keeps me on my toes. She loves to talk now and will often reward me with smiles. She's started drooling lots and lots so I'm wondering if teeth might be on the way. She has great neck control and enjoys sitting up in her bumbo seat looking around. If you have a little one who's learning how to sit I really recommend a bumbo seat. They are great! I mention that because it seems there are lots of little ones in our lives right now. This past week Greyson got a new cousin, Bennett. He loves far away in VA but hopefully they will get together and enjoy each others company when he gets a little older. Several of our high school and college friends are also embarking on the parenting adventure, so we expect to be swapping lots of stories around Christmas time!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home