long time no post
Wow. So I haven't updated our blog since December! Oops! I guess you can tell we have lots of life going on here. Greyson has started crawling, inching, rolling, and squirming her way just about anywhere she wants to go. She has retained her incredibly sweet and good natured personality over the past 8 months and I'm hoping she'll hang on to it forever! She's very into saying "gagaga" and "dadada". Still no teeth. She has, since yesterday, developed some spots. I was afraid they were chicken pox, but the doctor says it is still too early to tell. We are staying home in "quarantine" from the kids I babysit for the next 2 days while we wait to see if anything develops. I think that sentence might have had a dangling modifier. The dotphoto pics are all really old, so I will see if I can come up with something more current to look at. We switched to photobucket. And even the pictures uploaded there are not right of the moment.
We had Greyson's baby dedication on Sunday and it went well. All grandparents and aunts were there, as well as one set of great grands! Greyson is a very lucky little girl to have sooo many people who love her! She's currently inching udner my chair and harvesting carpet fuzz to try sticking in her mouth, so that will have to be all for now!
We had Greyson's baby dedication on Sunday and it went well. All grandparents and aunts were there, as well as one set of great grands! Greyson is a very lucky little girl to have sooo many people who love her! She's currently inching udner my chair and harvesting carpet fuzz to try sticking in her mouth, so that will have to be all for now!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home