funny story...
I've been reading Greyson stories about potty training, with the thought that when potty training time gets here she'll have some idea about doing it since she's read stories about it (and accompanied me to the bathroom ever since she could walk!)
I think she's getting the idea... she recently got off the sofa, grabbed her teddy bear and went running down the hall. She didn't come back so I went to investigate. I turned on the bathroom light to find her "helping" the teddy bear flush the toilet, which had a LOT of toilet paper in it. I guess she's going to potty train her bear before we potty train her!
I think she's getting the idea... she recently got off the sofa, grabbed her teddy bear and went running down the hall. She didn't come back so I went to investigate. I turned on the bathroom light to find her "helping" the teddy bear flush the toilet, which had a LOT of toilet paper in it. I guess she's going to potty train her bear before we potty train her!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home