ooops, sorry
Someone recently told me I don't update this blog as much now that I have facebook... it's probably true, so I will try and do a better job!
This week marks week 14 of pregnancy. So far, so good. I'm tired and sometimes a little nauseated, but not as consistently as I was with Greyson. We will find out if the new baby is a boy or girl in October... we can't wait to find out!
This week we are in NC visiting family. I'm afraid it's more of a vacation for me then my mom, she loves taking care of Greyson and Greyson loves being taken care of, and well, these days, I love laying on the couch napping! We will being seeing my grandparents tomorrow, Greyson is currently the only great-grand so it's a treat for everyone. We are also going to try for a visit to Greenville to see Aunt Hannah, some Whichard family, and possibly Carrie, before the end of the week!
Greyson and Grandma Joy are getting ready to realize one of Greyson's "lifelong ambitions". :) She has wanted to go on a boatride since she was old enough to see at a boat and point at it! This afternoon she will be going on a boatride with Grandma, Aunt Barbara, and Uncle Joe! I'm staying home as I'm not sure how boatrides affect someone already prone to nausea! But I sent the camera and I'm sure they will have fun!
This week marks week 14 of pregnancy. So far, so good. I'm tired and sometimes a little nauseated, but not as consistently as I was with Greyson. We will find out if the new baby is a boy or girl in October... we can't wait to find out!
This week we are in NC visiting family. I'm afraid it's more of a vacation for me then my mom, she loves taking care of Greyson and Greyson loves being taken care of, and well, these days, I love laying on the couch napping! We will being seeing my grandparents tomorrow, Greyson is currently the only great-grand so it's a treat for everyone. We are also going to try for a visit to Greenville to see Aunt Hannah, some Whichard family, and possibly Carrie, before the end of the week!
Greyson and Grandma Joy are getting ready to realize one of Greyson's "lifelong ambitions". :) She has wanted to go on a boatride since she was old enough to see at a boat and point at it! This afternoon she will be going on a boatride with Grandma, Aunt Barbara, and Uncle Joe! I'm staying home as I'm not sure how boatrides affect someone already prone to nausea! But I sent the camera and I'm sure they will have fun!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home