My Photo
Name:
Location: United States
Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

33 weeks

We had an ultrasound done today just to find out how big Charlie is, since I've been measuring "big" the past few weeks... They estimate he's about 6 lbs now, which is more in line with the size you expect at like 36-37 weeks... However, when you're 5'8" and your husband is 6'3" it's not out of the question to have a big baby :) Everything is proportional and he appears healthy and I'm doing well. They can schedule an induction for 39 weeks but short of that there's nothing to do/that needs to be done at this point. Of course, if he turns out like Greyson he might just decide to make his arrival early! (I would appreciate this since I'll be the one giving birth to him, ha ha!)
They advised me not to buy too many newborn diapers/outfits!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home