My Photo
Name:
Location: United States
Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, December 21, 2009

moving right along

I can't believe that Charlie's official due date is only 8 weeks away. I still feel really unprepared. Maybe it's because at this stage Greyson had a complete bedroom, a wardrobe big enough for a dozen baby girls, and I had no idea what to expect. Once Christmas has come and gone I really do plan to go out and buy some diapers and onesies. I do have a sleep sack and a pair of pj's and then a couple of other outfits.
Next Tuesday we go back to the doctor for an ultrasound so we can find out "why this baby is so big?" But we aren't supposed to be concerned or worried.
I think all my emotions are just amplified due to pregnancy and exhaustion. I've reached the "not sleeping well stage where I wake up constantly through out the night because I need to use the bathroom, I'm congested, I'm hot, or otherwise uncomfortable. I don't know someone can be hot in a house that is 63 degrees, but I'm somehow managing it!
We leave for MHC on Wednesday and I'm hoping for some downtime.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home