more pics
baby update:
We went for a check up today. Charlie hasn't gained any weight in the last week and is still sleeping most of the day so they think that he is being a "lazy eater" and just not eating enough calories when he does eat (which I generally have to wake him up to do and he falls asleep during). We are going to be supplementing his regular feedings with bottles so he can more easily take in some extra calories. Next week we go back and hopefully find that he's gained some more weight. I can't help but think that I spent the weeks leading up to his birth worrying about how much he would weigh/how big he would be and now I'm worried about him not gaining weight fast enough!
My mom headed back to NC on Sunday after spending the week with us. I think her being here was essential to easing Greyson into life with baby. She's still slowly adjusting and has her "I don't like my baby brother I want to be the baby" moments but for the most part she seems to be handling it well.
We went for a check up today. Charlie hasn't gained any weight in the last week and is still sleeping most of the day so they think that he is being a "lazy eater" and just not eating enough calories when he does eat (which I generally have to wake him up to do and he falls asleep during). We are going to be supplementing his regular feedings with bottles so he can more easily take in some extra calories. Next week we go back and hopefully find that he's gained some more weight. I can't help but think that I spent the weeks leading up to his birth worrying about how much he would weigh/how big he would be and now I'm worried about him not gaining weight fast enough!
My mom headed back to NC on Sunday after spending the week with us. I think her being here was essential to easing Greyson into life with baby. She's still slowly adjusting and has her "I don't like my baby brother I want to be the baby" moments but for the most part she seems to be handling it well.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home